*Check Original Page: Failed to configure WiFi for camera
1.Check the antenna connection is OK and the camera was powered on.
2. Make sure the camera and mobile phone near by the Wi-Fi router which the distance are not more than 3-5 meters when you setting Wi-Fi for the camera.
3. Make sure your router’s Wi-Fi SSID was not be hidden, and the Wi-Fi frequency is 2.4G. The cameras don’t support 5G Wi-Fi.
4. Make sure your WiFi password is correct and there are no special symbols in password (such as *!?@#$%)
5. Restore the camera to factory settings and restart to setting WIFI for camera.
6. After WiFi is successfully configured for the camera, please do not put the camera too far away from the router, or the camera will be disconnected (5-15M)