*Check Original Page: Camera system HDD not found/In Error
Please make sure the camera system has a hard disk installed first, if NVR can’t recognize HDD or HDD in error, we can try methods below.
1. If hard drive is not from us, please make sure your hard drive meets all requirements below:
a. The type should be SATA and size of internal 3.5″
b. Recommended use of specifications from500G to 4TB hard disk
2. Please kindly check the NVR power adapter, if the power is defective, will result in the hard drive unable to run.
3. Open the cover of NVR. Uninstall and install HDD for several times, and check whether the SATA cable of the hard drive is loose. If loosed, please unplug and plug again.
4. Install hard drive and put hard drive close to your ear to check if you can hear some noise. One hour later, use hand to touch hard drive to check if it is warm. If you cannot hear any sound and surface of hard drive is not warm, it can prove hard drive is not even powered up. Please share us result.
5. Unplug NVR from power and plug again.
6. Contacting us for help (firstname.lastname@example.org)